Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis Whole House Water Filter System 2500
Key Features and Benefits:
- 2500 Gallons a Day
- 3 Membrane Filters
- Designed for Easy In Home Installation.. No Plumber needed
- Designed for Easy Maintenance
- Removes Heavy Metals like Lead, Mercury
- Removes Chlorine
- Removes Bad tastes and Odors
- Removes Fluoride
Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis Whole House Water Filter System 2500 is an amazing whole house Reverse Osmosis water filtration system. The system produces 2500 gallons a day... There is no worries that you may not have enough water production for your whole house! Any size!
The System uses three 2.5" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes, for the industry's best rejection of impurities and high flow, and a 5 micron Sediment and 10 micron Carbon block 20"x4.5" pre-filters to capture larger particles, remove chlorine, taste and odor.
- Vertical Design
- Gallons Per Day: 2500 @ 70° F
- Dimensions (Approx.): 19" x 23" x 46"
- Weight (Approx.): 180 lbs.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: Optional
- Auto Flush: N/A
- Element Size (in.): 2540 TFC HF1
- Elements (Qty.): 3
- Motor HP: 3/4
- Voltage: 110 or 220 Volts AC
- Hertz: 60 or 50 cycles
- Feed Connection: 1"
- Product Connection: 3/8"
- Waste Connection: 3/8"
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 45 psi
- Minimum NaCl - % Rejection: 96%
- Minimum Feed (GPM): 4
- Maximum Hardness: 15 Grains / Gallon
- Maximum TDS: 2000 ppm
- Operating Pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum NaCl - % Rejection: 98.5%
- Maximum Feed (GPM): 10
- pH Range: 3 - 11
- Maximum Temperature: 105° F
- Membrane: Three 2.5" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes, For maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.
- Membrane Housing: Three 2.5" x 40" Membrane, Housings features a patented design.
- Pump: One 601 Rotary Brass Vane Pump, 5.3 GPM, Directly couples to the motor and is designed for continuous high pressures.
- Motor: One 3/4 HP Motor 110 or 220 Volts AC, 60 or 50 Hertz.
- Frame: Aluminum, White powder coated, Corrosion resistant, and light weight.
- Sediment Filter: One 4.5" x 20" Big White 5 Micron Sediment Filter, Removes sediments and protects the system.
- Carbon Filter: One 4.5" x 20" Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter.
- Filter Housing: Two 4.5" x 20" Big Blue Filter Housings, Offers durability and improved sealing capabilities.
- Pressure Gauges: One 2.5" Gauge, 0-300 PSI, Panel Mount Glycerin Filled, and Two 1.5" 0-160 Top mount dry gauges, For monitoring the system's operating pressure, the filter and carbon operating pressures.
- Low Pressure Switch: One Low Pressure Switch, Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- High Pressure Switch: One High Pressure Switch, Automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi and stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve, with Manual Override, 110 or 220 Volts 60 or 50 Hertz, Assists with the on/off functionality of the system.
- Manual Flush Valve: One 1/2" Brass Needle Valve, Regulates the product to waste ratio (systems recovery)
- Switch: One Manual On and Off Switch
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: CRYSTAL QUEST® commercial reverse osmosis systems feature a compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
Dimensions: 19" x 23" x 46"
SKU: CQE-CO-02027Weight: 180 lb