Brondell - Water Pitcher Filter - Pack of 3 Filters - HF-10
The Brondell H2O+ Water Pitcher Filter Cartridge outperforms the top competition in four out of five tests, and the advanced 4-stage water filter dramatically reduces harmful heavy metals like cadmium and copper, along with aesthetic chlorine, bad tastes and odors, making it safe and healthier for the whole family. Choose Brondell H2O+ for better water.
H2O+ Water Pitcher Filter Cartridge Key Features
- Four-stage filter technology
- Reduces sediments, heavy metals and bad tastes and odors
- Embedded silver inhibits bacterial growth
- Quick and easy pull-tab filter replacement
- Universal replacement fit
- Low cost maintenance, 2-month filter
- Three individual filters per box
- Tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association)
The 4-stage H2O+ Water Pitcher Filtration System (HF-10):*
Stage 1: MICRO NET: Reduces suspended particles and sediments.
Stage 2: ION-EXCHANGE RESIN (IER): Reduces heavy metals like cadmium and copper while retaining beneficial minerals and fluoride.
Stage 3: SILVER ACTIVATED CARBON (SAC): 98% reduction of aesthetic chlorine reducing bad tastes and odors. Embedded silver inhibits bacterial and microbe growth.
Stage 4: MICRO NET: Provides final filtration of carbon sediments.
Recommended filter replacement every 2 months (42-gallon capacity).
Brondell water filtration systems are all tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA). Beware of cheap imports and non-certified manufacturer’s filtration claims that have not been tested and approved by an authorized agency for water filtration products.