Brondell Circle RF-40 RO Membrane Filter
Brondell Circle RF-40 RO Membrane Filter - RF-40
The Circle filters are separated into two replacement filter cycles: the three-filter pack (RF-20) needs to be changed every six months while the RO Membrane filter (RF-40) only needs to be changed every 2 years. Included with every three-filter pack is a new replacement battery to reset the faucet LED filter change indicator.
Circle Reverse Osmosis Filtration Replacement Filter Key Features
- Certified four-stage filtration: sediment filter, pre-carbon plus filter, RO membrane filter, post carbon block filter
- Extended RO membrane life – automatic filter flushing significantly extends the life of the RO membrane to two years
- Quick-change filters – twist-and-seal filters make filter replacement a breeze
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 58, and 372
- Gold Seal certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
Stage 3: RO MEMBRANE FILTER (RF-40): The RO membrane filter works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane, thereby separating H2O molecules from contaminants in the tap water. The powerful RO membrane filter significantly reduces pollutants such as: heavy metals, cysts, fluoride, arsenic, industrial chemicals and more. Recommended replacement is every 24 months.
We Also Recommend
Puricom- Zip-ZIP2BLK Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
Puricom Zip-ZIP2WHT Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter