Brondell - Pearl Countertop Water Fitration System - H625
The H2O+ Pearl water filtration system utilizes a patented carbon block filter with advanced inner core, dramatically reducing industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, turbidity, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), and bad tastes and odors. Reduce harmful chemicals like Atrazine, Chlorobenzene, Trihalomethanes, Methoxychlor, Endrin, 2,4-D, Benzine, DBCP and Aesthetic Chlorine from your tap water for a healthier home and family.
The H2O+ Pearl installs in less than 10 minutes with the provided faucet diverter and fits 99% of standard home faucets (note: not compatible with “integrated pull-out or pull-down sprayer” type faucets). This is the fastest, easiest, and most elegant single filter countertop system with best-in-class filtration available.
Please note the Pearl H620 system and HF-20 UF filter were discontinued in 2014 and replaced by the new and improved Pearl H625 system and HF-25 Carbon Block filter.
Pearl H625 Water Filtration System Key Features
- Sleek and compact counter top design
- Advanced carbon block technology
- Patented inner core filter
- Low-cost maintenance – single 6-month filter
- Quick and easy filter replacement
- Continuous filtered water
- Fits 99% of standard kitchen faucets with provided adapters
- Automatic filter replacement indicator
- Standard DIY installation in less than 10 minutes
- One-year limited warranty
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association)
Activated carbon block with patented inner core filter reduces VOC’s, aesthetic chlorine, class I particulates, and bad taste and odors, delivering refreshing filtered water.
Brondell water filtration systems are all tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA). Beware of cheap imports and non-certified manufacturer’s filtration claims that have not been tested and approved by an authorized agency for water filtration products.