Brondell - UC300- Coral Three-Stage Undercounter Water Filtration System
The Coral Three-Stage Filtration systems is a great solution for small and larger households that want best-in-class water filtration with a small, convenient footprint.
Coral Single Stage include an elegant, designer chrome faucet with an integrated LED filter change indicator that reminds you when it’s time to change the filter.
The Coral UC300 system is tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) to NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 for the reduction of 60 different contaminants including:
- Chlorine - taste and odor
- Particulate Class 1 Particles
- 51 Different Volitile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
*see our Performance Data Sheet for the full list of contaminates reduced
The systems have also been tested and certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead compliance and CSA B483.1 for Canadian requirements.
Brondell Coral Three-Stage Under Counter Water Filter System Key Features:
- Superior filtration performance with certified carbon block filter system
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator (included)
- High filtration volume good for both families (UC100) and high use households (UC300)
- Twist & Seal filters make replacement a breeze
- Double O-ring filter seal to prevent leaks
- One-year (12-month) filter life (600 gallon capacity) for the UC300 system
- Six-month filter life (300 gallon capacity) for the UC100 system
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, & 372 and CSA B483.1
- Gold Seal certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
- One-year warranty