Crystal Quest Eagle 2000-FG Whole House Water Filter System with Manual Backwash 750,000 Gallon Capacity
- TANK 1: Remove Turbidity, Dirt, Rust and Sediments
- TANK 2: SMART Water Filtration
To read about how GAC's work, click here.
To read about the ERA® Oxidation/Reduction Process, click here.
Remove hardness from water with a Softener: The added softener capability conditions hard water to achieve the clearest, softest, Nitrate-free water. Water is hard when it contains minerals like calcium and magnesium. You may see staining on your sinks, tubs, showers, and clothing. You may also notice less lather from your shampoos and soaps and even a feeling of film on your skin. All these are symptoms of the need for softened water.
- Stage 1: Water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also extends the life of water softeners and water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps
- Stage 2: Water flows through a natural Zeolite mineral tank, efficiently remove sediment and suspended matter down to 5 micron range. In addition, we add our medias, ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Stages 3, 4 & 5: Water flows through SMART Multimedia, which includes 2 types of coconut shell Granulated Activated Carbons (Standard & Catalytic GAC) infused with our Eagle Redox Alloys® 6500 & 9500, and ion exchange resin to reduce contaminants such as heavy metals, i.e. lead & mercury, chlorine, chloromine, & inorganic products such as herbicides, pesticides, petroleum/pharmaceutical by-products and achieve a balanced pH.
- Stage 6: Water flows through ion exchange resins and a brine water conditioner.
- Stage 7: Water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents