- GE guaranteed fit: Compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Twist and lock design: Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement.Max. Filtered Water Flow (gpm):0.5
- Six-month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons
- GE's most advanced filtration Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others
- Replaces GWF, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, MWFA
Details: GE’s NSF-certified MWF replacement refrigerator water filter—part of the company’s SmartWater filtration series—is the improved version of the GWF model, providing you and your loved ones cleaner, healthier, and better-tasting drinking water at home. By reducing contaminants like mercury, toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene, carbofuran, alachlor, benzene, lead, cryptosporidium, and giardia, the MWF is a safe and affordable way to contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
GE's NSF-certified MWF replacement refrigerator water filter should be replaced every six months (view larger).