Helios Ultra Series 2-21 gpm UV Systems with UV Monitor & Advanced Controller
Helios Ultra series ultraviolet water treatment systems' UV technology is proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia. Designed for easy, do-it-yourself installation, Applied Membranes Helios Series systems can be installed on a single tap (point of use), or at the point-of-entry to treat all the water coming into the home.
Solapur Helios Ultra series are equipped with a UV Intensity Monitor for continuous monitoring of the disinfection and water safety. The advanced expandable controller is equipped with protected lamp replacement, infinite expandability, and full-color display showing UV intensity, diagnostics & warnings.
Solapur Helios Series Ultraviolet Systems Benefits
- Equipped with a UV Intensity Monitor to ensure the proper disinfection and safety of the water
- User-friendly interface with full-color diagnostics and maintenance reminders
- A chemical-free way to safeguard your water using no additives
- 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cryptosporidium) at rated flow.
- No harmful chemical additives - no added taste or odors.
- Environmentally friendly, cost effective, and energy efficient
- No disinfection by-products (DBP’s) or residuals
- No resistance as with chlorine and antibiotics
- No regrowth of viruses, bacteria and parasites
- Easy to install and service - simply change the bulb once per year.
- No moving parts to wear out or break
- Compact, streamline design takes minimal space.
- Audible and Visual Lamp Change Reminder and Lamp Fail Alarm to ensure the safety of your water.
Recommeded Flow Rate (@ 30 mJ/cm2)
|Power Watts||Reactor Dimensions
(Dia. x Length)
|Flow @ 16 mJ/cm2
(US Public Health Standard)
Flow @ 40 mJ/cm2
|2||7.6||1/2" FNPT||8||14||2.5" x 10.3"
(6.4 x 26.2 cm)
|3.1||11||1/2" MNPT||15||20||2.5" x 14.3"
(6.4 x 36.3 cm)
|5.8||23||3/4" MNPT||22||30||2.5" x 21.3"
(6.4 x 54.1 cm)
|11||41||3/4" MNPT||39||49||2.5" x 35.2"
(6.4 x 89.4 cm)
|15||57||1" MNPT||50||62||2.5" x 40.0"
(6.4 x 101.6 cm)
|21||79||1" MNPT||42||51||3.5" x 36.1"
(8.9 x 91.7 cm)
- Chamber Material: 304 Stainless Steel, 1249 Pressure Rated Tubing, Polished & Passivated
- Controller Dimensions: 6.8" x 3.6" x 3" (171.5 mm x 92.1 mm x 76.2 mm)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
- Operating Temperature Range: 36-104°F (2-40°C)
- Lamp Change Reminder: Audible & Visual - with full-color graphic display showing lamp countdown and diagnostics.
- Equipped with Lamp-Out Indicator (Audible and Visual)
- Electrical: 90-265v/60-Hz
- Models shown above are equipped with USA American Nema 5/15 electric plug. To order in alternative voltages, please add the appropriate voltage code to the end of the part number. (Example: UV-SPH-2-EU)
- EU: European: CEE 7/7
- UK: British Standard: BS 1363
- AU: Australian/New Zealand: AS/NZ 3112
- Flow rates for a given dose are calculated based on system output at end of lamp life in water with 95% UVT.
Solapur Helios Ultra UV System Features
- Continuous UV monitoring with UV output display (as a %)*
- System diagnostics and potential fault codes*
- Color screen controller with protected lamp replacement, includes QR codes, full diagnostics & warnings**
- Expandability port for future upgrades and options**
- Visual Sight Port for “Lamp-On” Verification
- Audible and Visual Lamp Change Reminders and Failure Indicators
- Sturdy 304 Stainless Steel Reactor Chamber
- Bayonet-Style Lamp Connector for Easy, No-Tools Change-Out
- Constant Current Electronic Controller in a Splash-Proof Case
- Fully Potted Ballast Virtually Eliminates Common Water Damage Issues
- System is Sold Complete with UV Chamber, Lamp, Sleeve, Controller, Power Supply, Mounting Clamps, and Installation & Maintenance Manual.
* Features unique to the Helios Ultra Series **Features unique to Helios Ultra & Plus Series
Common Applications for Solapur Helios Ultra Series Ultraviolet Systems
Whether you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or, if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, Applied Membranes Solapur Ultraviolet Water Disinfection systems can provide the coverage you need. Our Solapur Helios Plus Series provide proven microbiological control solutions in virtually any application up to 21 gpm.
Solapur Helios Ultra Series are suitable for point-of-use and point-of-entry installation to supply clean, straight water straight to a single tap, a whole home or building, or for commercial use including:
- Homes, Condos, Cottages
- Public Buildings
- Schools & Daycares
- Eldercare & Healthcare Facilities
- Dental Practices
- Dairy & Livestock
- Other Commercial Uses