Propur ProOne G2.0 9" SLIMLINE Filter Element Fluoride
Propur ProOne G2.0 9" Slimline Filter Element
Concerned about what’s in your drinking water?
The Slimline filters specially made for emergency preparedness are ideal for use with just about any water source including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The ProOne® G2.0 SLIMLINE “All-In-One” Water & Fluoride filter combines a silver infused white ceramic outer shell with new AquaMetix™ media for removal of fluoride and other heavy metals. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter elements help reduce or remove pesticides, herbicides, chloramines. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional filters necessary to remove fluoride. The new ProOne® G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter elements are tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 standards.
- ProOne® G2.0 5” Slimline for Scout and Prepper Traveler -- Recommended replacement: up to 4 months per filter.
- ProOne® G2.0 7” Slimline for Prepper Nomad and Prepper Big -- Recommended replacement: up to 9 months per pair.
- ProOne® G2.0 9” Slimline for Prepper King-- Recommended replacement: up to 10 months per pair.
- ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units -- Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per pair
- ProOne® 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands -- Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per pair
The ProOne® 9" G2.0 is designed to work with most other brands of gravity fed water filtration units such as Berkey that use a standard 2" by 9" filter element. Now you can upgrade your filters to Propur™ without needing to purchase a completely new unit.
Propur™ systems and ProOne® G2.0 filters are available from your authorized Propur™ Dealer.
Is your drinking water Propurified?