Crystal Quest Mega Undersink Double Replaceable Ceramic Water Filter System
Ceramic Double Under Sink Water Filter is dependable and built to last for years and effectively removes harmful bacteria and many contaminants from water*.
- Provides 10,000 gallons (1-3 years)* of quality safe and pure water.
- Easy to use and install on all standard sinks.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
- The pre-filtration filter is not available for under sink models.
Water travels through 7 stages of filtration
Stage 1: Water travels first through a ceramic cartridge, and effectively removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and sediment. Filtration as low as 0.5 micron. The cartridge can be cleaned up to 30 times (about once a month).
Stage 2: Water flows through a one-micron filter pad which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.*
Stage 3: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste and odors from drinking water.
Stage 4: Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
Stage 5 & 6: Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.) Chlorine and chloramines are instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
Stage 7: Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Dimensions: 10"L x 14"H (10"+ 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Suggested flow rate: .75 or less gallon per minute
- Weight: 13 lbs.