Big Blue Whole House Water Filter, Alkalizing
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
- Water flows through a bed of a special blend of calcium carbonate media which will alkalize/ionize and remineralize the water as well as raise the pH level. Water also travels through a special blend of natural mineral and infra-red balls in our Ionizer media.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge||Yes||No||Yes|
Additional Product Options
- Leak Detector Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM UltraViolet Water Sterilizer: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- Floor Mount Stand: This stand is a lightweight, powder coated aluminum frame to increase the durability of these systems. This will allow you to place the system anywhere and not drill any holes into the wall.