Big Blue Whole House Water Filter, Arsenic Removal (4-6 GPM | 1-2 people)
CQE-WH-20015A, 20016A, 20017A
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
Arsenic Removal Filter Cartridge
- Water flows through an Arsenic reducing water filter cartridge.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
- Water flows through Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Arsenic Removal Filter
|Carbon Block Cartridge
Determining Whole House Water Filter Size
If you have a high level of contaminants or a larger number of residences, you should consider a larger unit that offers more media for more contact time. We have provided a basic suggestion but keep in mind the contaminant level. If you would like to speak to a member of our team to discuss your specific water needs, please call us.
Additional Product Options
- Leak Detector Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM UltraViolet Water Sterilizer: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- Floor Mount Stand: This stand is a lightweight, powder-coated aluminum frame to increase the durability of these systems. This will allow you to place the system anywhere and not drill any holes into the wall.