Crystal Quest Countertop Stainless Steel Single Replaceable Arsenic Cartridge Water Filter System
Arsenic Removal Single Countertop Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years. This counter top system installs in seconds and sits on the counter top for water on demand. Quick and easy to use, stylish, convenient, and effectively removes Arsenic.
- Contains an Arsenic-selective resin cartridge designed specifically for reducing arsenic.
- Capacity: 1000 gallons, depending on the arsenic type & ppb of influent water.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Adjustable spout for more convenience
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
- Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently
Water travels through 7 stages of filtration
- In stages 1 and 7, water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- In stage 2, water travels through an arsenic removal resin containing an Arsenic-selective Resin specifically designed to filter Arsenic V and Arsenic III. Capacity: 500 gallons, depends on the arsenic type & ppb of influent water.
- In stages 3 and 4, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- In stage 5, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stage 6, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
|Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute