Cuzn WHCC7-13 Wide Spectrum Whole House Water Filter
Cuzn WHCC7-13 Description - designed for 1-2 Bathrooms:
Featuring a unique 7″D x 13″H housing, this incredibly compact system offers amazing performance, at an unbelievable price.
Capacity/Lifetime: 3 Years or 150,000 gallons
Max Gallons per Minute: 6gpm
PSI Loss: less than 1psi
Tank Dimensions: 7″D x 13″H
10 Year Warranty on Housing
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
WHCC7-13 Wide Spectrum Model Features & Benefits:
- Provides pure, delicious water without removing essential minerals
- Virtually no drop in water pressure
- Maintenance Free, Requires no electricity
- Bacteriostatic! Prevents the growth of bacteria, mold & algae
- All components & media are NSF Certified
- Filters a wide spectrum of contaminants from your water source including chlorine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals
- Earth Friendly! Features include biodegradable or recyclable medias, no waste water, no backwashing, chemical free, salt free & refillable
Model# WHCC7-13 Filtration Process:
The vast majority of Whole House Systems available today utilize carbon only, a great filter media for common volatile organic contaminants but it does not address the increasingly complex variety of inorganic & organic contaminants that are turning up in water supplies worldwide.
The WHCC7-13 system utilizes CuZn’s proprietary patented Reticulated KDF-55 Minerals & virgin acid washed reticulated coconut shell carbon, both of which have been tested to NSF standard 42 and 61.
CuZn’s Wide Spectrum Multi Media Stage System target a wider variety of potential contaminants, including both inorganic & organic contaminants. Learn more about CuZn’s Wide Spectrum Model’s patented filtration process below.
About CuZn’s WHCC-35 patented Dual Media filtration process:
The Reticulated KDF-55 Filtration Media Stage is a remarkable REDOX media (oxidation/reduction), representing a new and unique natural process of electrochemical oxidation/reduction and adsorption action. KDF-55 targets the dissolved inorganic contaminants (up to 98% of soluble cation heavy metals including mercury, lead, chromium, cadmium, etc.).
Powerful KDF-55 redox media produces an ORP Shift of -300mV or more, creating bacteriostatic environment that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold & other microbial contaminants.
KDF-55 also prevents corrosion and eliminates scale by transforming hardness minerals into crystalline structures that do not adhere to plumbing & appliances (learn more in the What is Salt Free Softening? section below).
Acid Washed Coconut Shell Carbon is an adsorbent media that target the volatile organic compounds (chlorine, THMs, disinfection by products, herbicides, pesticides, etc). Coconut shell carbon has dramatically higher porosity than alternative sources of activated carbon and is the most effective form for water treatment applications.
Replace every 3 years or 150,000 Gallons