Crystal Quest Mega Undersink Single Replaceable Arsenic Water Filter System
Arsenic Removal Single Under Sink Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years and effectively removes ARSENIC from water.
- Contains an Arsenic-selective resin cartridge designed specifically for reducing arsenic. Capacity: 1000 gallons, depends on the arsenic type & ppb of influent water.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Adjustable spout for more convenience
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
- The pre-filtration filter is not available for undersink models.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
- Dimensions: 5"L x 14"H (10" + 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Suggested flow rate: .50 or less gallon per minute