Crystal Quest Mega Undersink Triple Replaceable Ceramic Filter System
Crystal Quest Mega Undersink Triple Replaceable Ceramic Water Filter System
Ceramic Triple Under Sink Water Filter is dependable and built to last for years and effectively removes HARMFUL BACTERIA, SEDIMENT and many contaminants from water*.
- Easy to use and install on all standard sinks.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
- The pre-filtration filter is not available for under sink models.
Water travels through 8 stages of filtration
- In stage 1 water travels through a ceramic cartridge, and effectively removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and sediment. Filtration as low as 0.5 micron. The cartridge can be cleaned up to 30 times (about once a month). Provides 10,000 gallons (1-3 years)* of quality safe and pure water.
- In stages 2 and 7, water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- In stage 4, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stages 3 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- In stage 6 water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- In stage 8 water travels through a 5 micron solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents and traps particles larger than 5 micron including sediment, silt, sand and dirt. It also helps to extend the life of the system.*
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Dimensions: 15"L x 14"H (10"+ 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Suggested Flow rate .75 or less gallon per minute
- Weight: 16 lbs.