Crystal Quest Undersink Triple Replaceable Alkalizer Water Filter System
Alkalizing + SMART Triple Under Sink Water Filter System reduces or removes contaminants such as chlorine, chlorine & heavy metals from tap water to offer the freshest taste to you. The perfect solution for any household. It is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from water while increasing alkalinity & oxygenation.
This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with Eagle Redox Alloy® and more.
- Installs neatly under the sink. Comes with an beautiful faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
- Conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water. (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.) Great for homes, apartments or office use.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
Water travels through 8 stages of filtration:
- Stage 1:Water travels through a sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. This also extends the life of water filter
- Stages 2 and 7: Water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Stages 3 and 4: Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- Stage 5: Water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- Stage 6: Water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Stage 8: Water travels through an Alkalizing cartridge increasing the pH to alkaline using a media blend of calcium and magnesium carbonates made from naturally occurring minerals. This media slowly dissolves into the water, raising the pH and making it less corrosive. One of the most important benefits of alkaline water (besides increasing the pH) is that it lowers Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP).
- Dimensions: 15"L x 14"H(10"+ 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Suggested flow rate is 0.5 or less gallon per minute
- Standard 1/4" connections; if 3/8" needed additional conversion package should be ordered
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute