Crystal Quest Sharp Reverse Osmosis and Ultrafiltration Combo Water Cooler
- Built-in filtration system
- Available in 2 Styles
- Easy to use
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Automatic hot and cold water temperature control
- Automatic heating shut-off when hot temperature is reached
- Automatic float valve
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system
- Type 304 stainless steel hot and cold water tanks
- Easy access front panel for service of filter system
- Easy to clean
- Child Safety on the HOT water dispenser
What is UF? In the UF process, a fine membrane (.02 micron) partially addresses micro-organisms with out waste water to lower the Total Suspended Solids.
If you don’t have the additional RO membrane system, some TSS will be left behind. To eliminate a majority of TSS, a Reverse Osmosis membrane is suggested.
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
UltraFiltration acts as the pre-treatment for the next stage of the even finer RO Treatment. RO is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove larger particles & an array of contaminants. Similar to UF, although RO uses a different membrane. When water goes through the RO Membrane, leftover water hardness & contaminants that are too big to go through the UF & RO membrane will wash out through your drain line. (In the back of the water cooler, the system will connect to your kitchen drain for the wastewater.) The initial UF membrane is to help reduce the amount of Total Suspended Solids before the RO Treatment so less strain is put on the RO membrane. Read more about the membrane
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Premium Sharp weight: 59 lbs.
- Floor Sharp dimensions: (D) 13” x (W) 13” x (H) 42”
- Premium Sharp dimensions: (D) 13” x (W) 13” x (H) 50”
- Heating power: 500W 6.2 Amps
- Cooling power: 112W 2.4 Amps - TOTAL NEEDED 612W 8.6 Amps
- Hot water tank volume: 0.5 gal/heating
- Cold water tank volume: 1 gal
- Cooling capacity: 1.95 gal per hour 35-50°F
- Heating capacity: 1.5 gal per hour 185°F
- Voltage: 110V-120V 50/60Hz
- Pressure range: 30-60 psi (2.1-4.1bar)
- Optimum service flow: 0.50 GPM at 60 psi (1.1lpm at 4.1 bar)