Crystal Quest Undersink Triple Replaceable Lead Removal Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Lead Removal + SMART Triple Under Sink Water Filter eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, it is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from water.
This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with Eagle Redox Alloy® and more.
- Installs neatly under the sink. Comes with an attractive faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
- Conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water. (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.)** Great for homes, apartments or office use.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
Water travels through 8 stages of filtration
- Stage 1: Water travels through a solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).*
- Stage 2 & 7: Water water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Stage 3 & 4: Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, and ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- Stage 5: Water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Stage 6: Water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- Stage 8: Water travels through a 1/2 micron Lead & Cyst removal Carbon Block Filter. Capacity: 6,000 gallons, depends on the detected level & ppb of influent water.
|Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute