Crystal Quest Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System 200 Gallons Per Day
- 200 @77° F Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions (Approx.): 7" x 22" x 31"
- Weight (Approx.): 50 lbs.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: N/A
- Auto Flush: Optional
- Element Size (in.): 2521TFC HF1
- Elements (Qty.): 1
- Motor HP: N/A
- Voltage: 110 or 220
- Hertz: 50 or 60
- Feed Connection: 3/8”
- Product Connection: 3/8"
- Waste Connection: 1/4"
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 45 psi
- Minimum NaCl - % Rejection: 96%
- Minimum Feed (GPM): 1
- Maximum Hardness: 15 Grains / Gallon
- Maximum TDS: 1000 ppm
- Operating Pressure: 50 psi
- Maximum NaCl - % Rejection: 98.5%
- Maximum Feed (GPM): 3
- pH Range: 3 - 11
- Membrane: One 2.5" x 21" TFC HF1 Membrane, For maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.
- Membrane Housing: One 2.5" x 21" Champ Membrane Housing, Features a patented design and requires no tools for servicing.
- Pump: One Booster Pump, 24 volts DC, 60 hertz, Designed for continuous use, and built in protection for loss of feed water pressure.
- Frame: Aluminum, White Powder Coated, Triple Bracket, corrosion resistant, and light weight.
- Sediment Filter: One 2.5" x 20" Slim Line 5 Micron Polypropylene Filter, Removes sediments and protects the system.
- Carbon Block: One 2.5" x 20" Slim Line 5 Micron Carbon Block, Removes chlorine, odor, and taste from incoming feed water.
- GAC/ERA Filter: One 2.5" x 20" Slim Line Coconut Shell GAC/Eagle Redox Alloy Filter.
- Filter Housing: Three 2.5" x 20" Slim Line Double O-Ring Filter Housings, Offers durability and improved sealing capabi.
- Tank Switch: One Tank Pressure Switch, 3/8” Ports, 20-40 PSI, For automatic operation with a pressure tank.
24 Volt Solenoid Valve, 1/4” inlet, Automatically shuts off the feed water to the system.
- Transformer: One 24 Volts DC Transformer with 110 Volt AC input.
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: Compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
- TDS Meter: One Inline Dual TDS Meter w/ 1/4” Quick Connect, For monitoring of feed water and product water quality.
- Stainless Steel Housing: One 2.5” x 21” Stainless Steel Membrane Housing, 3/8” FNPT
- Additional cost will apply to listed price for custom modification based on water laboratory test report