Crystal Quest Mega Undersink Single Replaceable Ceramic Water Filter System
Ceramic Single Under Sink Water Filter is stylish, convenient and effective.
Crystal Quest® Ceramic effectively removes harmful bacteria such as E. coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and sediment. The cartridge can be cleaned up to 30 times (about once a month)
- Filtration as low as 0.5 micron.
- Installs neatly under the sink. Comes with attractive faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
- Easy to use and install on all standard sinks.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
- The pre-filtration filter is not available for under sink models.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Dimensions: 5"L x 14"H (10"+ 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Weight: 10 lbs.