Crystal Quest 4000M2 Anti-Scale and Eagle 2000 Water Filtration System 750,000 Gallon Capacity with Manual Backwashing
View our Comparison Guide of all EAGLE® Whole House Water Filters & learn more about alkalinity
FILTRATION & ALKALINITY ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM WITH ULTRAFILTRATION
WATER TRAVELS THROUGH 15 STAGES OF FILTRATION
- Stage 1: Water flows through a 20” 5-micron sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, sand, silt and dirt.
- Stages 2 and 3: Water flows through a bed of a special blend of calcium carbonate media which will alkalize/ionize and remineralize the water as well as raise the pH level.
- Stages 4 and 5: Water travels through a special blend of natural mineral and infra-red balls in our Ionizer media.
- Stage 6: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste and odors from drinking water.
- Stages 7 and 9: Water flows through two beds of Eagle Redox Alloy® (ERA® 6500 & 9500) media. Representing a new and unique way of water processing media by its natural process of electrochemical oxidation reduction and adsorption action, Eagle Redox Alloys reduces and/or removes many unwanted contaminants from water.
- Stage 8: Water flows through ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals and water hardness.
- Stage 10: Water travels through a bed of gravel that provides backwash support and improves the taste of your water.
- Stages 11 and 12: Water passes by two powerful magnets (greater than 12,000 gauss) that create a magnetic field in the filter for magnetic resonance activation of the water. This process lowers surface tension and increases solubility and absorptivity.
- Stage 13: Water flows through the Eaglesorb Anti-Scale media tank.
- Stage 14: Water flows through a 20” solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.*
- Stage 15: Water passes through a 20” 0.2-micron ultrafiltration (UF) membrane.
What is Ultrafiltration (UF)?
Similar to the concept of Reverse Osmosis, only Ultrafiltration uses a different membrane to remove viruses & retain larger particles up to 0.2-micron size.