Bluline G4 Hot Cold Low Profile Countertop With 3 Stage 50 GPD RO System - G4CTRO
- Built-in cup holder
- Built-in filtration system
- Simple and easy to use control panel
- LED Blue light that illuminates dispensing area Safety button for hot tank
- Electronic water shut-off system
- Type T304 stainless steel hot tank
- Adjustable cold temperature
- Power switches for hot/cold tanks
G4CT – The low-profile countertop model that fits on all standard countertops and has built-in filtration.
The G4 Countertop is the low-profile countertop model for the Global WaterTM line. Its 16 inch height allows it to fit under all standard height cabinets. Equipped with built-in filtration packs and a blue LED light that illuminates the dispensing area, the G4CT offers both hot and cold temperature options.
- Dimension: 11″W x 18″D x 16″H
- 0.5 Gallon hot tank
- 0.8 Gallon cold tank
- Water connection: 1/4″ tubing
- Weight: 42 lb. (dry)
- Power supply: 120V/60Hz
- SKU: G4CTRO
5 Micron Sediment Filter
The first stage is a 5 micron Sediment filter that helps remove Sediment such as sand, rust and silt that is present in most municipal water sources.
1 Micron Granulated Activated Carbon Filter
The second stage of filtration is a 1 micron granulated activated Carbon filter. This filter uses an advanced Carbon technology to help remove harmful particles such as pesticides, insecticides, petrochemicals, MTBE’s, PCB’s, defoliants, and benzene.
Reverse Osmosis Technology
The third stage utilizes Reverse Osmosis technology, which removes any molecular com- pounds smaller in size than water molecules. Such compounds include salt, magnesium, iron, fluoride, lead, and calcium.