Whole House Reverse Osmosis by Crystal Quest 300 GPD W/ 220 Gal Storage Tank Kit
The Whole House Reverse Osmosis System is the highest performing RO System on the market backed by more than 25 years of experience. It has been designed and engineered to provide purified water throughout your entire home for many years if properly maintained.
Every system is tested in-house before it is shipped and arrives operational, requiring minimal plumbing. As long as the prefilters and membranes are changed regularly, these systems should last from 15-20 years.
- Compact, Space Saving
- Easily Accessible Components
- Expandable and Lightweight Design
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Low Operational Costs
- Low cost of Maintenance
- Easily Maintenance and servicing
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- CE Compliant
- Made in the USA
Storage Tank Kit Components
- The RO System - A commercial-grade RO System ranging from 200-7,000 GPD. Every system is equipped with prefiltration to extend the life of the membranes.
- Water Tank - Water is stored in an atmospheric water storage tank (165, 220, or 550 gallons) that is sized depending on your system.
- Pump - As water is used within your home, it will be pumped from the tank as needed.
- Float Switches - Used within your water tank, this regulates when your RO System needs to cut on and off depending on the water level in your tank.
Whole Hosue filter.
All systems include a standard with a wide range of features. There are various options and upgrades available to accommodate a diverse range of water treatment applications. Listed below is a selection of the most popular upgrades.
- Stainless-Steel Rotary Vane Pump: Offers a longer lifespan and increase resistance to high TDS feed water and corrosive materials, such as dosing chemical and antiscalants.
- Concentrate recycle valve: Allows for an increase of RO systems efficiency by recycling back wastewater into the feed stream and increasing the system recovery
- SWP Digital Dual TDS Controller: Allow for simultaneous monitoring of both feed TDS and permeate TDS levels, helping to monitor the RO system salt rejection and membrane performance.
- SWP Digital TDS Controller: Allow for monitoring either feed TDS and Permeate TDS levels
- SWP Digital TDS/Conductivity Controller: Allow for the monitoring of the RO permeate water TDS and conductivity levels, useful in evaluating overall system performance IF Computer Controller with feed flush: Allow for pre-treatment lockout functionality, tank level input, features a convenient LED status display indicator for increase ease of use.
- S150 Computer Controller with Feed Flush: Allow for pre-treatment lockout functionality, tank level input, features a convenient LED status display and alarm function.
- Chemical Pump Outlet: Provide an integrated power source with the RO system for connection of a chemical feed pump.
- Blending Valve: Allows for a mixture of feed water into final RO permeate water to achieve desirable permeate TDS.
- Permeate Sample Port: Allows for evaluation of individual membrane performance in on RO system and aids in system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 240V 50-60Hz or 110V 50-60Hz: Allow for selecting sufficient voltage and hertz use requirement.
- Single Wood Crate
|Hertz||50 or 60|
|Feed Connection||3/8" or 1"|
|Product Connection||3/8" or 1"|
|Waste Connection||1/4", 3/8", or 1"|
|Min. Feed Pressure (psi)||45|
|Min. NaCl Rejection||96%|
|Max. NaCl Rejection||98.5%|
|Min. Feed (gpm)||1-10|
|Max. Hardness (grains/gallon)||15|
|Max. TDS (ppm)||1000-2000|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||50-150|
*Please refer to the operating manual of each specific system for exact values. All systems come standard as 110V unless otherwise requested.
|Flow Rate||Prefilters||Filter Size|
|200 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||2.5" x 20"|
|300 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||2.5" x 20"|
|500 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||5" x 10"|
|1,000 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||5" x 10"|
|1,500 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||5" x 20"|
|2,500 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||5" x 20"|
|4,000 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block + Smart Filter||5" x 20"|
|5,000 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block + Smart Filter||5" x 20"|
|7,000 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block + Smart Filter||5" x 20"|
|200 GDP||1||2.5" x 14" TFC HF1 Membranes|
|300 GPD||1||2.5" x 21" TFC HF1 Membranes|
|500 GPD||3||2.5" x 21" TFC HF1 Membranes|
|1,000 GPD||3||2.5" x 21" TFC HF1 Membranes|
|1,500 GPD||2||2.5" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes|
|2,500 GPD||3||2.5" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes|
|4,000 GPD||2||4" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes|
|5,000 GPD||3||4" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes|
|7,000 GPD||4||4" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes|