Filter Brackets for Mounting Residential RO Systems and Water Filters
Offering sturdy steel construction with a corrosion proof powder coating, these brackets are designed for use to mount filter housings as part of a RO System or as standalone water filters. The multiple housing brackets are offered in lip-up (u-shape) style to accommodate front-to-back connections as well as lip-down (z-shape) for filters connected side-to-side. Wide brackets suited for accommodating booster pumps and/or UV systems are also offered.
Complete with universal pre-drilled holes for wall anchoring, screws to mount the top of the filter housings and mounting clips, and openings for pressure relief buttons.
Benefits of Filter Mounting Brackets
- Attractive white powder coating finish protects against rust
- Heavy-duty steel construction provides a stable foundation for your RO System or Filter Assembly
- Pre-drilled holed allow for easy mounting to housings and wall
- Available in a variety of styles to accommodate a wide variety of system configurations
Filter Mounting Brackets Features
- Sturdy Steel Construction
- White Powder Coat Finish
- Universal pre-drilled holes for wall anchoring, screws to mount the top of the filter housings & mounting clips, and openings for pressure relief buttons