Crystal Quest Mega Undersink Triple Replaceable Arsenic Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Arsenic Removal Triple Under Sink Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years and effectively removes ARSENIC from water.
- Dimensions: 15"L x 14"W(10" + 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Suggested flow rate: 0.3-0.5 or less gallon per minute
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Multistage provides (1-3 years/10,000 gallons)* of quality safe and pure water.
- All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- Easy to use and install on all standard sinks.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
WATER TRAVELS THROUGH 8 STAGES OF FILTRATION
Stage 1: Water flows through a solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).
Stage 2: Water travels through an Arsenic-selective resin cartridge, designed specifically for reducing arsenic. Capacity: 1000 gallons, depends on the arsenic type & ppb of influent wat
Stage 3: Water flows through a one-micron filter pad which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.*
Stage 4: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste and odors from drinking water.
Stage 5: Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
Stage 6 & 7: Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.) Chlorine and chloramines are instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
Stage 8: Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
The pre-filtration filter is not available for undersink models.