Crystal Quest Whole House Reverse Osmosis 1,500 GPD Water Filter System
- Vertical Design
- Gallons Per Day: 1500 @ 70 F
- Dimensions (Approx.): 14" x 20" x 46"
- Weight (Approx.): 160 lbs.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: Optional
- Auto Flush: N/A
- Element Size (in.): 2540 TFC HF1
- Elements (Qty.): 2
- Motor HP: 3/4
- Voltage: 110 or 220 Volts AC
- Hertz: 60 or 50 cycles
- Feed Connection: 1"
- Product Connection: 3/8"
- Waste Connection: 3/8"
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 45 psi
- Minimum NaCl - % Rejection: 96%
- Minimum Feed (GPM): 1.5
- Maximum Hardness: 15 Grains / Gallon
- Maximum TDS: 2000 ppm
- Operating Pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum NaCl - % Rejection: 98.5%
- Maximum Feed (GPM): 5
- pH Range: 3 - 11
- Maximum Temperature: 105° F
- Membrane: Two 2.5" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes, For maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.
- Membrane Housing: Two 2.5" x 40" Membrane, Housings features a patented design.
- Pump: One 601 , 3.2 GPM, Brass rotary vane pump, Directly couples to the motor and is designed for continuous high pressures.
- Motor: One 3/4 HP GE Motor 110 or 220 Volts AC, 60 or 50 Hertz.
- Frame: Aluminum, White powder coated, Corrosion resistant, and light weight.
- Sediment Filter: One 4.5" x 20" Big White 5 Micron Sediment Filter, Removes sediments and protects the system.
- Carbon Filter: One 4.5" x 20" Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter.
- Filter Housing: Two 4.5" x 20" Big Blue Filter Housings, Offers durability and improved sealing capabilities.
- Pressure Gauges: One 2.5" Gauge, 0-300 PSI, Panel Mount Glycerin Filled, and Two 1.5" 0-100 Top mount dry gauges, For monitoring the system's operating pressure, the filter and carbon operating pressures.
- Low Pressure Switch: One Low Pressure Switch, Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- High Pressure Switch: One High Pressure Switch, Automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi and stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve, with Manual Override, 110 or 220 Volts 60 or 50 Hertz, Assists with the on/off functionality of the system.
- Concentrate Valve: One 1/4" Brass Needle Valve, Regulates the product to waste ratio (systems recovery)
- Switch: One Manual On and Off Switch
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: CRYSTAL QUEST® commercial reverse osmosis systems feature a compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
- Stainless Steel Housings: Two 2.5” x 40” Stainless Steel Membrane Housings 3/8” FNPT
- TDS Meter: One Panel Mount TDS Meter, Provides you with accurate readings of the feed and product water quality.
- Float Switch: One Mechanical Float Switch, For atmospheric storage tank applications.
- Flow Meters: One Product (0-5 GPM) & One Waste (0-5 GPM) Flow Meters, Enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio and monitor systems performance.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: This feature offers a higher recovery rate for the system by taking a % of the waste water and feeding it back into the system.
- Additional cost will apply to listed price for custom modification based on water laboratory test report.
*shipping charges may be applied to certain products or brands that are over-sized weight or dimensions. Or that require freight shippping.