Crystal Quest Mid - Flow Commercial Reverse Osmosis 1000 GPD Water Filter System
- Construction: Aluminum white powder coated, corrosion-resistant, and lightweight
- Stainless steel membrane housing: TFC membrane for maximum rejection of impurity and high flow
- Brass Rotary Vane High-Pressure Pump designed for continuous use and built-in protection for loss of feedwater protection
- HHigh-EfficiencyCarbonate Motor
- SWP 316 Stainless steel concentrate valve: to control permeate versus concentrated water
- SWP Flow meter: to display permeate and concentrated water flow
- SWP 0-100 psi Pre-filter pressure gage Indicator to aids on timely cartridges change
- SWP 0-300 psi pump pressure gauge indicator pump pressure gauge reading range from 120 – 200.
- Low-pressure switch: Automatically shut off RO system motor to avoid pump run dry.
- High-Pressure Tank Switch: Automatically turns off the RO system at a predetermined storage tank pressure. No need for expensive “plug/play”.
- 1” Feed solenoid valve. Automatically shuts off the feed water to the system.
- Push/Pull fittings with locking safety clips
- Compact Space Saving
- Components Easily Accessible
- Expandable and Lightweight Design
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Pre-plumbed, wired and assembled
- Low Operation Costs
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Easily Maintenance and servicing
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- CE Compliant
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
All systems include a standard with a wide range of features. There are various options and upgrades available to accommodate a diverse range of water treatment applications. Listed below is a selection of the most popular upgrades.
- Stainless-Steel Rotary Vane Pump: Offers a longer lifespan and increase resistance to high TDS feed water and corrosive materials, such as dosing chemical and antiscalants.
- Concentrate recycle valve: Allows for an increase of RO systems efficiency by recycling back wastewater into the feed stream and increasing the system recovery
- SWP Digital Dual TDS Controller: Allow for simultaneous monitoring of both feed TDS and permeate TDS levels, helping to monitor the RO system salt rejection and membrane performance.
- SWP Digital TDS Controller: Allow for monitoring either feed TDS and Permeate TDS levels
- SWP Digital TDS/Conductivity Controller: Allow for the monitoring of the RO permeate water TDS and conductivity levels, useful in evaluating overall system performance IF Computer Controller with feed flush: Allow for pre-treatment lockout functionality, tank level input, features a convenient LED status display indicator for increase ease of use.
- S150 Computer Controller with Feed Flush: Allow for pre-treatment lockout functionality, tank level input, features a convenient LED status display and alarm function.
- Chemical Pump Outlet: Provide an integrated power source with the RO system for connection of a chemical feed pump.
- Blending Valve: Allows for a mixture of feed water into final RO permeate water to achieve desirable permeate TDS.
- Permeate Sample Port: Allows for evaluation of individual membrane performance in on RO system and aids in system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 240V 50-60Hz or 110V 50-60Hz: Allow for selecting sufficient voltage and hertz use requirement.
- Single Wood Crate