Crystal Quest Heavy Commercial Reverse Osmosis 20,000 GPD Water Filter System
CALL or email us Today for a customized quote. We have Technical Experts available to answer any questions.
- Station Design
- 20,000 @ 77° F: Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions (Approx.): 63" x 39" x 54"
- Weight (Approx.): 415 lbs.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: Optional
- Auto Flush: Optional
- Element Size (in.): 4040 TFC HF1
- Elements (Qty.): 10
- Motor HP: 5
- Voltage: 110 or 220 Volts AC
- Hertz: 60 or 50 cycle
- Feed Connection: 2"
- Product Connection: 1"
- Waste Connection: 1"
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 45 psi
- Minimum NaCl - % Rejection: 96%
- Minimum Feed (GPM): 30
- Maximum Hardness: 15 Grains / Gallon
- Maximum TDS: 2000 ppm
- Operating Pressure at Unit Pump Head: 150 psi
- Maximum NaCl - % Rejection: 98.5%
- Maximum Feed (GPM): 50
- pH Range: 3 - 11
- Maximum Temperature: 1050° F
- Membrane: Ten 4"x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes, For maximum rejection of impurities and high flow.
- Membrane Housing: Ten 4" x 40" Champ Membrane Housing, Features a patented design and requires no tools for servicing.
- Pump & Motor: One Gould's 5 HP Multistage Pump and Motor, 110 or 220 volts, 60 or 50 hertz, 1 Phase (available for 3 Phase if requested), designed for continuous high pressures.
- Frame: Aluminum, White Powder Coated, Corrosion resistant, and light weight.
- Sediment Filter: One 18" FSI Bag 10 Micron Sediment Filter, Removes sediments and protects the system.
- GAC/ERA Filter: One 4.5" x 20" Coconut Shell Granulated Activated Carbon and Eagle Redox Alloy Filter.
- Filter Housing: One 4.5" x 20" Big Grey Double O-Ring Filter Housing, Offers durability and improved sealing capabilities.
- Pressure Gauges: Two 2.5" Gauges,0-300 PSI, Panel Mount, Glycerin Filled, and Two 1.5" Gauges, 0-160 PSI, Top Mount Dry Gauges, For monitoring the system's operating pressure, the filter, and carbon operating pressure.
- Low Pressure Switch: One McCann's Low Pressure Switch, Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- High Pressure Switch: One Square D High Pressure Switch, Automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi ,and stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve with Manual Override, 110 or 220 Volts AC, 60 or 50 hertz Assists with the on/off functionality of the system.
- Manual Flush Valve: One 3/4" Stainless Steel Needle Valve, Regulates the product to waste ratio (systems recovery).
- Computer Controller: One Rotrol S-150 Computer Controller,110 or 220 volts AC, with built-in TDS monitor - pre-treat lockout, tank full contacts, magnetic motor starter, low pressure monitoring, and alarm.
- Flow Meters: One Product (0-20 GPM) and One Waste (0-20 GPM) Flow Meters, Enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio, and monitor systems performance.
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: CRYSTAL QUEST® commercial reverse osmosis systems feature a compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
- Stainless Steel Housings: Two 2.5” x 21” PuroTech Stainless Steel Membrane Housings 3/8” FNPT
- TDS Meter: One Panel Mount TDS Meter, Provides you with accurate readings of the feed and product water quality.
- Float Switch: One Mechanical Float Switch, For atmospheric storage tank applications.
- Flow Meters: One Product (0-2 GPM) & One Waste (0-5 GPM) Flow Meters, Enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio and monitor systems performance.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: This feature offers a higher recovery rate for the system by taking a % of the waste water and feeding it back into the system.
- Additional cost will apply to listed price for custom modification based on water laboratory test report.