- NSF 53 CERTIFIED: Reduces specific health-related contaminants for cleaner water: 99.6% of Lead, 99.99% of Cyst, 96.6% of Benzene, 98.4% of Carbofuran, 96.6% of Endrin
- NSF 42 CERTIFIED: Reduces 97% of Chlorine, taste and odor for great-tasting water that stimulates your palate
- NSF 372 CERTIFIED: Made of lead-free material for worry-free drinking experience
- REPLACEMENT MODELS: DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN, 04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, DA-97-08006A, DA97-08006A/B, DA29-00019A, DA2900020A, RF28HMEDBSR, RFG298HDRS, RS25J50, RF263TEAES, RF4287HARS, Waterdrop WD-DA29-00020B, AQUACREST AQF-DA29-00020B, FilterLogic FL-RF27, Waterspecialist WS627B, Maxblue MB-00020B
- REPLACEMENT MODELS: Refresh R-9101, Pure Line PL-200, ICEPURE RWF0700A, Tier1 RWF1011, ClearWater Filters CWMF021, Pureza filter PF7, OnePurify RFC0700A, Aqua Fresh WF294, BRISTI LP-300P, Dista DWF-7, Refresh R-9101, EcoBlueLife EBL7800. This filter is not sourced by or sponsored by above brands. The manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
- FILTER LIFE: Designed to provide up to 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water
- LEAK-FREE FIT: Precision engineered for good match without water leaks
- TWIST AND LOCK DESIGN: Simple design for easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
Meet Waterdrop Advanced
An upgraded series based on Waterdrop Standard
NSF 53 certified for health effects
Your Needs, Our Priority
Water quality varies greatly from one region to another. Also, individuals attempting to address specific health issues may require different filtration solutions. In such cases, one ordinary filter may not satisfy your special and demanding needs. Therefore, we continuously research and develop innovative technologies to produce filters with different effects, and then launch three series accordingly: Waterdrop Standard, Waterdrop Advanced and Waterdrop Plus, to best suit your filtration needs. We try harder and fight to give you cleaner and healthier water in the most effective way.
We believe drinking clean water is the basic human rights, so we are committed to delivering clean water to everyone. Together with The Water Project, we are investing in better sanitation in schools in Africa to offer children a better future. Every time you buy one filter, one child will get one day supply of clean water. Till now, thousands of students and families are benefiting from this project, enjoying clean and safe water.
- NSF 53 &42 Certified:
Waterdrop Advanced DA29-00020B filters are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 53 for the reduction of health-related contaminants including Lead, Cyst, Benzene, Carbofuran and Endrin, and against NSF 42 for aesthetic effects by reducing Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Lead Free Material:
The filters are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 372 for lead free.
- Filter Life:
To achieve optimal performance, it is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months o
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 9.0 x 2.5 inches